UK Estate Agents - Get ahead of the competition with the latest SEO report
08 May, 2009 | Web design
The annual UK Search Engine Marketing Benchmark Report has been published by Econsultancy in association with Guava. Over 800 UK companies took part and the results should make you consider what other UK estate agents have planned for their website.
The key stats are:
- SEO (Search Engine optimisation) - 55% of businesses will increase their SEO budget for the next 12 months.
- Paid Search - 45% will be increasing the amount they spend on 'sponsored links' to their website. 10% less than SEO.
- Online Advertising - 24% will increase their budget and 60% will keep the same budget. This includes banners and advertisement on other websites.
- SEO ROI (Return On Investment) - 48% reported that their ROI had increased, whereas only 6% reported a decrease from SEO.
- Paid search ROI - 43% reported that their ROI was up and 15% said that it decreased. 9% less ROI than using a more natural SEO.
- Facebook - 65% of businesses reported using Facebook.
- Twitter - 49% reported using Twitter. A massive increase from just 3% last year.
The results are clear. Irrelevant of the current economic climate, companies are increasing their online Marketing budget and finding a greater ROI from using SEO. Using social networking websites and SEO, estate agents can improve the relationship with their customers and also vastly improve sales for their property website. Through SEO, UK estate agents can let the latest generation of internet users easily find their property website and show them that estate agents are embracing this culture change.
Estate Agents! Don't let your property website fall behind, give Resource Techniques a call on (UK) 0208 457 4777 for a free consultation on the SEO of your website.