Top 5 do's and don'ts for web design for Estate Agents
15 July, 2010 | Web design
Web design and generally websites for Estate Agents can be confusing for the initiated. With a huge range of functionality, services and looks, it can be difficult for today's Estate Agent to find the right information.
We have therefore constructed the 5 do's and don'ts when Estate Agents are looking at web design. Each one a vital part of your website.
- Do have a prominent property search
- Do utilise enhanced mapping
- Do promote featured properties
- Do make sure they work for mobile
- Do have local information
- Don't let third party websites put a frame in your website
- Don't hide your contact details
- Don't use fuzzy pictures
- Don't ignore your news feature
- Don't forget about clearly branding your website design
Something not right on your Estate Agent website? Feel free to contact us and see what is possible.