Everything Estate Agents need to know about the iPhone 4
08 June, 2010 | Web design
Estate Agents it’s that time of year that Apple decide to release a new gadget and watch it spread, poked at and most importantly, sold across the globe.
You’ve guess it, Apple announced the release date of the iPhone 4.
This does not come to a shock to many Estate Agents after the iPhone 4 was found in a bar in California.
Do you sometimes feel confused about technology specs? Resource Techniques has listed everything Estate Agents need to know about the new iPhone 4 below.
- 16GB or 32GB of memory
- Battery life: Talk time 7 hours, standby time 300 hours.
- 3.5 inch (diagonal) multi-touch display
- FaceTime – Two cameras on the front and the back giving Estate Agents the ability to video call!
- Display – 960 x 640 backlit LCD display with each pixel a tiny 78 micrometers across
- HD video and editing
- 5 Mega pixel camera
- Hardened glass – Apparently the same glass used in windscreens for helicopters and high speed trains.
- Folders – The iPhone 4 can now place apps into designated folders for greater organisation.
- Multitasking – Something many, many people have been waiting for.
- Create playlists – Before users would have to go onto itunes to create the playlists and now they can do it directly from their phone!
- Software update – The web design team at Resource Techniques have noticed various rumours that the ISO 4 (iPhone software update) could be due out on the 21st June.
Troy Stanley, CTO of Resource Techniques comments on the new iPhone, ‘Make sure you watch the official iPhone video. It’s in the same style as the iPad video and is certain to have a few parodies.’