12 Stats To Help You See The Importance of Web Design
20 March, 2019 | Web design
When it comes to your website, first impressions matter! It is the digital hub of your organisation that all other marketing strategies revolve around so it is vital that your website exceeds all your customers’ expectations, and clearly tells them who you are and what you have to offer.
Having an attractive website isn’t enough these days, the user wants so much more and if you don’t deliver your business will suffer.
Businesses generally believe that by having a unique and beautiful website will automatically help them to generate leads, however a stunning website can only get you so far.
These days, websites need to generate interaction by delivering a great user experience across all devices, producing great content and by optimising conversions rates through deep analyses of user engagement.
Without at least the basic strategies in place, your website will struggle to deliver any tangible results.
Here are 12 of the latest stats that will help you to see the importance of web design for your business:
1) Almost 50% of people think a website’s design is the most telling factor about the credibility of the business.
2) 75% of users make judgements about a company’s credibility based specifically on the website design.
3) 94% of visitors bounce from a website and stop trusting it instantly because of their websites design.
4) On average, 50% of potential sales are lost because the user can’t find the information they were looking for.
5) 60% of the time people can’t find what they are looking for due to poor navigation.
6) 48% of people say that if a website isn’t mobile-friendly, they take it as an indication that the business doesn’t care.
7) 95% of users indicate that a positive user experience is the most important factor when they visit a website.
8) 47% of users believe that a website should not take more than two seconds to load.
9) 38% of people will stop engaging with a website because they don’t find the layout or design attractive.
10) If your website is optimised for mobile, your customers are 67% more likely to use your services.
11) 44% of users will leave a company’s website if they can’t find any contact information.
12) 70% of small businesses don’t have a clear call-to-action on their website’s homepage.