Marketing trends to expect for 2014
27 November, 2013 | Online marketing
With another year drawing to a close, what’s on the horizon for online marketing in 2014?
Online Marketing facts!
- When searching, on average 86% of people won’t go past page one of Google.
- 33% of traffic from Google's organic search will click on the company who appears first.
- Around 50% of businesses currently have content marketing strategies in place.
- Using social sharing buttons within your email marketing campaign could increase your click-through rate by 158%.
- 52% of marketers have found a customer via Facebook in this year.
- 43% of marketers have found customers via LinkedIn this year.
- Companies that have an active blog generate 67% more leads than those that don’t.
- 55% of marketers increased their online marketing budget this year.
What to expect
- Social media marketing budgets will double over the next 5 years.
- 72% of Pay-per-click marketers plan to increase their PPC campaign budget in 2014.
- 78% of marketers think that custom content is the future of marketing.
Online marketing in 2014 will be dominated by dynamic content (blogging) and social media. Next year social media marketing will no longer be a luxury but a prominent driving force within your marketing efforts. It will be a must have in all 2014 marketing strategies. Estate agents will need to focus their efforts into creating an active and engaging social media campaign.