Website design - Top 5 people to ask
30 April, 2010 | Web design
Estate Agent web design is important, there’s no denying that. Research, by a large UK property portal, shows that 72% of customers first see Estate Agents on the Internet meaning that giving the right impression within 3 seconds is important.
This means that your own Estate Agent website design, the way it looks and represents your brand should be very important to you. Although you cannot please everyone, one major mistake means that you could be losing out on business.
The web design team at Resource Techniques have painstakingly compiled a list of the top 5 people that each Estate Agent should be asking about their website design.
1. Partners - Hopefully your business partners will be involved in the process, but it could be worth asking spouse. They hopefully will be completely honest with you and tell you the ins and outs, the ups and down and the good and the bad.
2. Staff members - Estate Agents can expect a positive response from people within their own office, can’t they? Maybe it's time to give it a go, you never know, you might get a little surprise.
3. Silver surfers - The term describes someone who is over 50 years old and surfs the internet. Although not always the case, these users can struggle with website designs that are complicated, therefore a good case for usability.
4. Children - Generation Z are generally the most tech savvy of all the generations and could provide some useful insight.
5. Customers - Who's more important than the people that use your website? Find out as much feedback as possible and take in what they say, with a pinch of salt.