Web Checklist for 2014
11 December, 2013 | Web design
Don’t fall behind the times; make sure your estate agency website stays ahead of the game with this checklist that will keep you on track and ahead of your competition in 2014:
- Mobile-friendly website –mobile is taking over and on average 40% of your customers will view your website from a mobile device. Your visitors should be given the best experience possible regardless of what device they are using.
- Beautiful, modern and simplistic web design – the majority of your customers will first be introduced to your business by visiting your website, a beautiful and modern website will leave a great long-lasting first impression.
- Analytics – keep track of the progress your website, social and general marketing efforts by integrating an analytics program to show you what’s working for you and what isn’t.
- Be found easily – be sure to include social sharing buttons on all of your content. These buttons should be clearly displayed on every page of your website, your email signature, blog posts, etc.
- Always add value – be a resource in your local community, share industry knowledge, tips, local information, etc.
- Be consistent – you shouldn’t just exist in the social media world, you should be social! Aim to post something of value at least once a day!
- Create a local blog – content marketing has many benefits to an estate agency website and is definitely something that all estate agents should consider. Use your local blog to answer customers’ questions and inform your community of local news/events as well as industry news.
- Reviews/Testimonials – Ask your customers to write positive reviews about your services and their experience with you. These can be submitted to your Google Places page by your customers or uploaded to your website.
Follow this checklist for a successful 2014 and you will see a huge difference in your online efforts.