TweetDeck celebrates with 15 million downloads
13 July, 2010 | Web design
Estate Agents that regularly use Twitter will find that the Twitter website is not enough. Now the world's most popular 3rd party app, TweetDeck, has now been downloaded more than 15 million times. Not only that, but the iPhone application has been downloaded 2.5 million times.
For those Estate Agents who are unsure, TweetDeck is a program that allows social networking fans, and business users, to easily use multiple social networks at once. The features include:
- Update - Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn as well as Google Buzz and Foursquare simultaneously.
- Manage Conversations - Watch as direct messages and @ replies are shown in real-time.
- Manage Multiple Accounts - Not only different social networking account but also different Twitter accounts.
- Schedule Tweets - Schedule Tweets to be sent at specific times.
- Add search columns - Have various search terms in real-time and showing all at once.
- Preview Shortened URLS - Not sure where a link is pointing to? Preview it before accessing the web page.
- Avoid spam - TweetDeck has its own spam button to block annoying messages.
- Receive notifications - Find out what's been happening on your chosen social networks since you were away.
Troy Stanley, CTO of Resource Techniques comments on TweetDeck, ‘TweetDeck is a great application for busy Estate Agents wanting to keep in touch with the online world. I personally suggest that Estate Agents read 'Advanced Twitter search for Estate Agents.'