The benefits of bespoke web design for estate agents
08 January, 2014 | Web design
What is a bespoke website?
A bespoke website for an estate agent is a site that has been completely designed from scratch to fit your every need and requirement. The client can choose the exact specification and layout without any of the limitations you get with a template website.
What are the benefits of a bespoke website?
- Accommodating - Your website can be built to accommodate all of your needs. The designer will usually get to know you and your business to enable them to design a website that incorporates all of the elements and functionalities you may need.
- You have complete control – as the designer will be building the website from the ground up, you can be very specific about what you want as you will have more flexibility with the design.
- Uniqueness – a bespoke website will be totally unique to you and your business helping to get your personality and brand across clearly. This will make a distinct impression on your customers and improve the credibility of your business.
- Enables you to grow – as your company changes and grows, you may find yourself needing more from your website. A bespoke website is a lot more flexible to adapt and make changes, helping you to achieve the website you need.
- Stand out – a bespoke website clearly reflects your brand identity and will help you stand out from your competitors.
A bespoke website will give you a high level of flexibility and control over the entire project. If you are looking for something very specific, which is customised to your needs than bespoke web design is definitely for you.