Never run out of content for your news articles
25 July, 2011 | Web design
Uploading relevant and interesting articles can give Estate Agents the SEO boost that they desire. In fact the dream positions in Google are achievable. How is this possible? Well it’s all about content.
This is all well and good, but many Estate Agents find it difficult to keep their Featured News as up to date as SEO consultants such as Luke Stanley would like.
We have then constructed a list of 7 points that will help Estate Agents find their way to SEO content heaven.
- Personal experience – There’s nothing better than a written article from personal experience. If it has been a slow week, try searching your memory for something to write about.
- Opinion – Is there local or national industry development that has been playing on your mind? Use your News Feature to show that not only do you have a voice, but your property knowledge is top-notch as well.
- Tell a story – Everyone loves an informative and captivating story. I bet with all the years in property, some Estate Agents have some excellent stories.
- Bring in another agent – A fresh perspective can not only bring in different writing style, but an article trade will help both agents.
- Secrets – Who knows their local area better than an Estate Agent? Providing your visitors with a knowledge gem will make them hungry for more.
- Keep your eyes open – Always keep thinking about the next possible article whilst on your travels. Out of nowhere, articles will pop into your mind and you’ll be furiously typing at the keyboard within no time at all.
- Ask – Lastly do the simple thing and ask your buyers and vendors what they would like to read about.
What is important here (in SEO terms) is that Estate Agents get into the routine of uploading articles to their website. If you’re not, you should be.
James Coyne – eMarketing and Social Media Consultant