Gadget of the week - iPhone 4.0
27 April, 2010 | Web design
Web designers at Resource Techniques love using the iPhone, covering many articles including 'Estate Agent's top 5 keep fit apps' and 'Smart phones for Estate Agents - which is the best?'
Since the iPhone's 3GS release in June of last year, our designers have been on the lookout for any rumours regarding the hugely anticipated iPhone 4.0 - and it looks like their prayers have been answered.
According to resources, the iPhone 4 was found in a Californian bar toilet with a casing that was trying to disguise it as the 3GS.
Luckily the person who found the phone recognised the major differences and gave it to a gadget website - gizmodo.com. Believing that this acquirement was too good to keep for themselves, they have unveiled some surprising secrets.
Sources state that the iPhone 4.0 will have:
- A camera on the front as well as the back meaning that there is a chance for video calling
- A flash on the camera
- Higher resolution display but with a smaller screen
- Secondary microphone, apparently for cancelling background noise
- The back in entirely flat
- Bigger battery
- 3 grams heavier than the previous phone
Troy Stanley, CTO of Resource Techniques comments, 'Personally I think that a bigger battery is exactly what the iPhone needs. It was only a matter of time before Apple improved the battery capacity.'