Estate agents, is your website living up to today's benchmark?
03 August, 2009 | Web design
Resource Techniques provides a free website review for estate agents. This service has no obligations and lets you, the estate agent, evaluate your website using certain indicators. These indicators are on every website and will give you a clear picture of the quality of your website, your website's performance with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and the functionality of your website. Below are 5 out of the many points that are covered in the review:
- Google Page rank - This is a mathematical formula that puts weighting on the links to your website. Essentially it is like a ballot system that lets all other pages on the internet know how important a page is. This rank is out of 10, with 10 being the most important web page and 0 being the least.
- Domain age - The older your domain age, the better it is SEO for your ranking as new websites can be deemed as untrustworthy.
- The number of Backlinks to your website - Backlinks are the number of links that are pointing to your website. This will add to your overall SEO.
- Search engine page position - This covers a large amount of terms and gives you a clear idea on how your SEO is on your estate agent website.
- Any broken links - This will count against the SEO of your website.
This is only a small section of what we provide in the four page free website review. Check out our new upcoming campaign, 3seconds2impress because if your website doesn't make the grade, you will lose out on valued business. To receive your free website review contact us on 0208 457 4777 or firstname.lastname@example.org