Estate Agent website design roundup
10 June, 2010 | Web design
Every now and then the web design team decide that Estate Agents who love web design should be treated to a web design roundup. This is where we take the best Estate Agent website design articles and place it into one single article for all Estate Agents to enjoy.
- Salute to the dark – In this article we pay our respects to dark websites and how Estate Agents can use dark within their websites.
- Whitespace for Estate Agents – Then he said, let there be white-space. Whitespace can also be used to highlight particular areas of the website, such as property search.
- Ultimate guide to Estate Agent website design – Exactly what you want on your Estate Agent website and where.
- Annoying website designs – The web review team at Resource Techniques regularly come across particularly terrible designs and errors.
- Template website vs. bespoke website design – This article covers the choice Estate Agents have to make between bespoke website design and template websites.
- Top 5 people to ask about your website design – You may have never considered these people!>
- Web design is not rocket science – If it’s not, why are so many Estate Agent websites under the benchmark of the web savvy user?
- Website design mistakes that’ll make your business quake – This article isn’t ‘groundbreaking’ but mistakes will make your business quake.
- Top 5 principles of Estate Agent web design – There’s only five, does your Estate Agent website cover them?
- Website design norms – 9 norms, 1 purpose – cleaner and clearer Estate Agent websites.
- Simple and effective Estate Agent website tips – Exactly what it says on the tin.
Troy Stanley, CTO of Resource Techniques comments on Estate Agent bespoke web design, ‘There are 3 particular articles I would recommend Estate Agents reading, ‘Ultimate guide to Estate Agent website design’, ‘Top 5 principles of Estate Agent web design’ and ‘Simple and effect Estate Agent website tips.
‘Which articles sparked your interest? Let Resource Techniques know via our Twitter or Facebook page!’ – Troy Stanley.