Estate Agent website benchmark
25 January, 2011 | Web design
In today’s world it is impossible to avoid that online property searches now have an expectation with Estate Agent websites – whether they are looking to buy or sell property.
The best way to drive repeat traffic to your website is to give a better online experience than the property portals. This can easily be achieved by providing large high quality images and media (enhanced mapping, satellite imagery, street view, EPCs and Floorplans), a PDF document with your own branded property particulars and by simply not including any spam or fake properties.
So what does an Estate Agent website need to beat this user-defined benchmark? Simply provide your potential customers with:
- Large, high quality imagery – Small grainy images no longer cut it when displaying properties online.
- Floorplans and EPCs – Similar to images, EPCs and floorplans need to be large and easily accessible.
- Enhanced Google Maps – plotting properties next to local amenities such as schools and restaurants giving a richer user experience on Google Maps.
- Street View – A view from the digital street allowing users to digitally walk the streets.
- Email alerts – New properties matching their criteria are sent directly to their inbox.
- Email a friend – Let them share their dream property with someone that they care about.
- Save properties – Maybe they’re a little rushed? Let them save properties to be viewed at a later date.
- Printable PDF property particulars – Estate Agents can edit their online property particulars to include their own stylish branding.
Here at Resource Techniques we strive to continually raise the bench mark of Estate Agent websites so that local property searchers have a rich user experience with the highest quality of media possible with an Estate Agent website that people can easily use.
Estate Agents do you want examples of such websites? Click on the links below: