Social stats you can’t ignore in 2015
15 July, 2015 | Social media
By now you should be active on at least one social media channel; if not then you definitely need to start thinking about it. Here is a list of 15 stats and facts to show you just how important social media can be for your estate agency business:
Why people use social media:
1. 8 out of 10 businesses use social media in order to drive growth to their business.
2. 3 out of 5 businesses say they have gained new customers through social media marketing.
3. 83% use social media to increase their brand awareness.
4. 63% use social media to increase traffic to their website.
5. 82% of businesses say that social media has been effective for generating new leads.
6. 92% of businesses say that social media has generated more exposure for their business.
Why you should use Facebook:
7. Facebook has over 1.44 billion monthly active Facebook users.
8. 70% of businesses say they have gained customers through Facebook.
9. 42% of businesses say that Facebook is important to their business.
Why you should use Twitter:
10. Businesses that are active on Twitter generate twice as many leads as those who don’t have an account.
11. The average Twitter user follows 5 or more businesses.
12. On average, 37% of Twitter users will buy from a brand they follow.
Why you should use Google+:
13. 70% of businesses have a presence on Google+.
14. 26% of mobile users visit Google+ business pages while using their mobile device.
15. Google+ and Google Local Businesses have merged, meaning your Google+ page is highly connected with search rankings.