5 reasons why estate agents should focus on inbound marketing
27 January, 2016 | SEO
People hate being bombarded with marketing ploys, which in many cases will deter your audience not entice them.
These days marketing platforms and strategies are more focused on having the customers finding and coming to you instead of you forcing yourself upon them.
This is where inbound marketing excels. So what is inbound marketing?
Inbound marketing involves several different marketing strategies including:
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Social media
- Email marketing
- Landing page optimisation
Inbound marketing focuses on your strengths and knowledge; you are selling solutions not services or products. People don’t want to read lots of repetitive ads or listen to your sales pitch; they want to see valuable, interesting and/or informative information, and these days you can drive an awful lot of business by doing this.
Why should you focus on Inbound Marketing?
Here are 5 amazing stats and facts regarding Inbound Marketing and why it may be for you:
1) Inbound marketing leads from content search are 8 times more likely to close than traditional leads
2) 67% of businesses that blog once a week acquire a customer through their blog alone.
3) 92% of businesses that blog multiple times a week acquire a customer through their blog alone.
4) 77% of marketers think Facebook is the best platform for business to customer marketing.
5) Inbound marketing leads on average costs 61% less than traditional outbound leads.
What does Inbound Marketing involve?
Inbound Marketing will revolve around your website, so it is crucial that you website is modern, up-to-date and responsive. You want to ensure people can access your site from any device and easily read and navigate around it.
You also need to write informative, educational or entertaining articles at least once a week, in order to be your audiences’ source of industry information, keeping them up-to-date with the latest news.
Not only that, you will also need to become more active on social media and not in a promotional way. Share your valuable content across Facebook and Twitter and engage with your audience.
Inbound Marketing is proven to work better and cost less so why avoid it any longer?