Look after your customers
04 September, 2013 | Online marketing
With so much competition around, all companies should be aiming for excellence in every area of their business. You want to stand out from the crowd as much as possible in order to entice your potential clients.
Making a lasting impression on your customers may seem like a difficult task but by focusing your attention towards your customer service can make a huge difference.
Customer service is the foundation for a successful business and should be your primary focus.
How important is customer service?
Here are some great stats to help you identify what areas of customer services you may need to put more effort into:
Why should you focus your efforts towards customer service?
- These customers are twice as likely to share their bad customer service experiences as they are to talk about positive experiences.
- 42% of employees are unable to efficiently resolve customer issues due to broken processes or disconnected systems. Your estate agency software needs to be reliable and user-friendly to ensure you don’t forget about customers.
- 89% of consumers have stopped doing business with a company after experience poor customer service.
- A customer is 4 times more likely to buy from a competitor if the problem is service related compared to price related.
- 70% of customer service views are based on how the customer feels they are treated.
- 55% of people would pay more for a better customer experience.
- An unhappy customer will tell between 9 to 15 people about their bad experience.
Great service elements that customers are likely to share:
- Being able to get an issue resolved quickly
- Dealing with friendly staff
- Being able to follow up with the same person they’ve been dealing with previously
- Having a follow up after the inquiry to ensure they are satisfied
- Having a personalised experience
This should get you thinking about how much attention you’re focusing towards your customers and what you could be doing to provide a better service.