Is Email Marketing for you?
27 November, 2013 | Online marketing
Email marketing is considered to be one of the most valuable online marketing strategies. They help to keep your brand in mind by allowing you to deliver quick and timely messages. Email marketing campaigns also help to increase traffic and more importantly ROI.
Email marketing will have a huge impact on your marketing goals and shouldn’t be looked over.
Why Email Marketing might be for you:
- 95% of online consumers use email.
- 91% of consumers reported checking their email at least once a day.
- 89% of UK brand marketers said email was important to their business strategies.
- 44% of emails sent out generated at least one lead on a promotional email in 2013.
- £27 is the average return for every £1 spent in an email marketing investment.
- 72% increase in the likelihood of content being shared if it was sent via an email.
Things to consider:
- Emails sent out on a Monday had the highest click-through rate.
- 64% of business ‘decision-makers’ read their email on a mobile device.
- The click-through rates improve by 158% if the email included social sharing buttons.
Get the most out of email marketing:
- 64% of emails were opened because of the subject line alone.
- 58% of emails with subject lines 10 characters or less are opened.
- 22% increase in the likelihood of an email being opened if the subject line is personalised.