10 quick ways you can refresh your online presence
10 June, 2015 | Online marketing
All businesses, especially estate agents need some form of online presence. Without it, no one will ever know you exist and you would miss out on a huge amount of business.
However, just having an online presence isn’t enough, it is vital you maintain your online presence as well. This may be writing a blog, uploading new content, engaging on social media, etc. Yet, many estate agents struggle to find the time to keep up with this high demand.
So for when you don’t have time to create new content, videos or posts, you still need to find a way to ensure your online presence isn’t going stale.
Here are 10 quick things you can do to keep your online presence up-to-date and active with minimal effort:
Your website -
1. Scan through your analytics to see where your site isn’t performing well. You can make quick and simple changes to the content, pages titles and Meta Descriptions in order to give it the boost it may need.
2. Find the most popular pages on your website (using Google Analytics) and create a button for them on your homepage to make it easier for your audience to reach them.
3. Also on those popular pages, create relevant call-to-actions within them.
4. Go through your website and check for errors and broken links and then fix them.
5. Check to see if your website is mobile-friendly here. If it isn’t, then make it your priority to rectify this by the end of 2015.
Social media campaign -
6. Post an informative article on your social channels. You can do this by finding an industry related article and post it on all of your social media accounts.
7. Comment on three Facebook posts for businesses that you follow.
8. Like or share 5 Facebook posts for businesses that you follow.
9. Follow 20 people on Twitter.
10. Retweet 5 posts on Twitter.
Just because you don’t have much time to dedicate to online marketing, it doesn’t mean you should ignore it all together. These 10 tips will take you know longer than 10 minutes to complete. If you could do 2 or 3 of these a week, you will see a noticeable increase in your online marketing efforts within weeks.