Go mobile – Your wakeup call
10 December, 2014 | Mobile / Apps
Mobile is important for every business not just estate agents. A huge amount of your potential clients may be searching through your property listings, comparing you to your competition, finding your contact information and business details all from a smartphone or tablet.
As a business owner you would be crazy not to see the importance of having a mobile-friendly website and it should be your top priority. You must implement a new strategy to support and optimise a mobile solution or risk losing a great number of sales.
So are you considering going mobile but not yet convinced? Here are some facts to consider when making the decision to go mobile:
Think about your customers
- 94% of property owners research an estate agent online first.
- 87% of smartphone owners use their device for research and have followed up by calling the business for more information from the same device.
- 61% of users expect to be able to find a local business phone number via a mobile search almost instantly.
- 33% of customers are less likely to use a business if they can’t find a phone number quickly on a mobile.
Customer mobile usage
- The average adult spends 34 hours a month browsing the internet on a mobile device.
- 50% of mobile searches are for local businesses.
- Mobile search is expected to surpass desktop in 2015.
- Mobile users are 160% more likely to use a service if the site is optimised for mobile.
- 70% of mobile searchers have clicked the “call” button in search results.
- When using a mobile to research a business, they are 39% more likely to call the business.
- 56% of mobile searchers lead to a phone call to a business in less than one hour.
Smartphones impact all marketing channels
- On average 65% of emails are opened on a mobile device.
- 71% of users access social media from a mobile device.